All My Ramblings

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Woo Hoo - I just promoted to the next level in the company

I just wanted to share with everyone my happy news... Corporate emailed me today to congratulate me on my latest promotion as a Team Leader with Intimate Expressions. Woo Hoo!!! Ok now my commissions just went up considerably and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this company and the sex toy party business...

To think - I used to say there is no way I would ever do that business... What an idiot I was and how snobby. The money rocks and there is no place else you can make so much money and it be legal and still get to stay home with your kids and husband.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings again...Til tomorrow

Kiss Kiss -
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dildo's on The Brain. Design by Exotic Mommie. Provided By Free Blogger Templates | Freethemes4all.com
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates